We are the Low Carbon Hub
Comprised of NetPositive, CleanTech Business and Inntropy, we work together to simplify the process of making sure your business has a minimal impact on the environment.
With over 100 years of experience between our 3 organisations, we aim to provide you with:
- A single point of contact to the diverse range of expertise and resources from local providers.
- Support and encouragement for increased co-ordination between the diverse range of organisations working in and for the local low carbon sector.
- A shop window to increase the profile of your business and others in the Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire low carbon sector.
- A source of advice and expertise to help you support your business in networking, funding or sector specific opportunities.
- A first point of contact for all Growth Hub 'low carbon' enquiries.
CleanTech Business has an extensive track record for securing investments and grants, including over £6m in recent grants and awards.
Inntropy have significant experience coaching businesses, and provide bootcamps, 1 to 1 coaching, training and business consulting at the CleanTech Centre.
Over the last year Investors in the Enviroment and the NetPositive team have supported over 50SMEs, 3 public bodies, 2 large companies and 1 local multinational to bid for funding for low carbon initiatives, products and services with a very large success rate.
The NetPositive team have successfully bid for and connected businesses with a range of community and business funding streams and financing for capital programmes such as supporting a successful £0.5m Sport England bid to turn Portland Leisure centre into a low carbon exemplar and supporting Djanogly Academy Trust to access finance for low carbon technologies.